How to obtain Panamanian ID (Cedula)

También te podría gustar...

2 Respuestas

  1. Luise dice:

    I have permanent residency (pensionado) but have changed nationality and therefore passport. Can I still obtain a Cedula E by myself?

    • Panama Immigration dice:

      Good afternoon,
      With your permanent residency you can still obtain the cedula, you should have obtained the Cedula Letter from Immigration and request the cedula at the Tribunal Electoral.

Deja una respuesta

Tu dirección de correo electrónico no será publicada.